Northern Elite Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A public forum for Teams, Players, & Fans to come together as one to continue the popularity of the NEFL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???

Go down 
+3
dajzah
itstherel8
pioneer37
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingvp

WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:12 am

The league should look at sports ngin for the league website
Back to top Go down
ajohnson

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Quote :
Things like this website debacle are making the league look like a bit of a joke. I may not be involved with it anymore, but I don't want to see it land in the toilet either.....

Could not have said it any better, I think most of the old guard feels this wasy as well.That is all I care about is not seeing the NEFL fail...

Al. Johnson
Back to top Go down
X-Force

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:55 am

Why doesn't the league look at something like hostedsports.com? That's the company that I had build the current website for the Force. I know I brought this option to the table once before in response to the website issue, but we were able to secure the original website for an additional season at that time. Obviously the current situation was money not well spent if you cannot even update team stats and standings as the season progresses without incurring extra charges.

May be time for leadership to sit down and discuss what is really important to the league as far as website features go. The ship has sailed on having a web-guy that could put together a great looking and functional product and charge next to nothing to do so.

Things like this website debacle are making the league look like a bit of a joke. I may not be involved with it anymore, but I don't want to see it land in the toilet either.....
Back to top Go down
vesely709

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 am

The website would likely be updated after the season is over with so that each team can get all their season stats logged in so there is something to put on it. If there is somebody to do it, it'll get posted. That would be for both the regular season and postseason in all likelihood.
Back to top Go down
dajzah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Was it last year, that the league tried to fine teams for not having their website up to date..

What a joke!!!

So i ask where did the team fees go towards??

Theres no all star game this year.

Oh to the programmer who has no clue what the H E double hocky sticks he's doing..

LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
itstherel8

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:53 pm

i Agree
Back to top Go down
pioneer37

PostSubject: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm

WHY DO WE HAVE A WEBSITE IF IT WONT BE UP FOR A WHOLE SEASON????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???   WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS OUR WEBSITE EVEN FOR THERES NOTHING ON IT FOR A WHOLE SEASON???
Page 1 of 1