Northern Elite Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A public forum for Teams, Players, & Fans to come together as one to continue the popularity of the NEFL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Competitive Teams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
themike

Competitive Teams Empty
PostSubject: Told you so   Competitive Teams EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 am

Just as I said it would happen, look what four teams are playing in the semi finals, oh yea the same four teams that are every year. so now we need to get rid of the crush, rough riders and CWS and replace them with teams that can challange this league.
Back to top Go down
themike

Competitive Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Teams   Competitive Teams EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 am

Ahh, I guess you didn't realize that the only losses by these teams is against each other, do you really think any of those other teams really have a chance against the big four?  The North Bulls seem to be decent considering its their 1st year, but the rest are second tier teams and will get thier door blown off.
Back to top Go down
rco704

Competitive Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Teams   Competitive Teams EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

It's a little early for this type of talk. Especially when only one of the four "good" teams is unbeaten at this time. In addition, not very many games seem to be real blow-outs. This is why the games get played, so the mighty can fall and upsets can happen.
Back to top Go down
killroywi

Competitive Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Teams   Competitive Teams EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 pm

themike wrote:
This league needs to shake loose some of these teams that cannot show up and make a good outing. Realistic there are only four teams in this league that are good, The Rage, Force, Pioneers and Predators. The remaining teams are basically bar league types and are bringing down the audience appeal and opportunity to have better teams in and grow this league. Honestly sit and think about it, the same four teams year after year are in position to win the Championship. History doesn’t lie, Bowl 1 Rage, Bowl 2 Preds, Bowls 3, 4 & 5 Pioneers and of those bowls I believe the Force played in 2 (same four teams) Now I’m not saying the other teams don’t have some talent, because they do, but not enough to play with the “big four” Watch it unfold again, two of those four teams noted above WILL play in Bowl 6, the Thunder Hawks will make the playoffs, until they play the Rage, Preds and Pioneers they have a soft schedule.

Brilliant post. Let's see you business plan on how the NEFL should do this. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
themike

Competitive Teams Empty
PostSubject: Competitive Teams   Competitive Teams EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 pm

This league needs to shake loose some of these teams that cannot show up and make a good outing. Realistic there are only four teams in this league that are good, The Rage, Force, Pioneers and Predators. The remaining teams are basically bar league types and are bringing down the audience appeal and opportunity to have better teams in and grow this league. Honestly sit and think about it, the same four teams year after year are in position to win the Championship. History doesn’t lie, Bowl 1 Rage, Bowl 2 Preds, Bowls 3, 4 & 5 Pioneers and of those bowls I believe the Force played in 2 (same four teams) Now I’m not saying the other teams don’t have some talent, because they do, but not enough to play with the “big four” Watch it unfold again, two of those four teams noted above WILL play in Bowl 6, the Thunder Hawks will make the playoffs, until they play the Rage, Preds and Pioneers they have a soft schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Competitive Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competitive Teams   Competitive Teams Empty

Back to top Go down

Competitive Teams
Page 1 of 1