Northern Elite Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A public forum for Teams, Players, & Fans to come together as one to continue the popularity of the NEFL

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Star Team Nominations -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roughriders1

All Star Team Nominations -  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Star Team Nominations -    All Star Team Nominations -  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 am

I would like to personally apologize to my team (River City Rough Riders) especially the Oline. I completely understand the frustration from our O linemen for not receiving any nominations for the 2012 All star team. I'm here to tell you that this was my fault for not submitting your names.

Although I feel that the players that were submitted deserved to be recognized, I know as well as the teams in the NEFL know that some of our linemen should have shared this honor as well.

Again, my deepest apologies. Let's look forward to 2013
Back to top Go down
PREDSGM

PostSubject: Re: All Star Team Nominations -    All Star Team Nominations -  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:24 am

There will be a 1st team, 2nd team, and honorable mention. Winners will be announced at our league meeting this Saturday. And everyone will get a plaque that was nominated.

Matt Risen
GM Preds
Back to top Go down
JThomas

PostSubject: All Star Team Nominations -    All Star Team Nominations -  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Is there going to be a 1st/2nd team selected from these nominations? Or were these just Honorable metntions?

Otherwise, what is the point? It would be pretty silly to not select Teams from these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Star Team Nominations -    All Star Team Nominations -  Empty

Back to top Go down

All Star Team Nominations -
Page 1 of 1